There’s almost nothing that makes me happier than breakfast for dinner. It’s breakfast! It’s dinner! It’s delicious. Recently Susan called out some of her favorite breakfast for dinner recipes on her blog, and I loved the idea so much I thought I’d share some her faves and mine with you here.
The other amazing thing about breakfast for dinner? It cooks up quick! So buckle up and grab the bacon, it’s time for brinner.
nggallery template=’carousel’ id=’6′
1. Blueberry Breakfast Strata from The Alison Show 1 of 10Blueberry Breakfast Strata from The Alison Show
This is my personal recipe and one of my family's favorites. This is a great and quick make-ahead casserole that bakes up quickly for dinner. Add some eggs and fruit and you're a super star.
2. Pizza Frittata from Minimalist Baker 2 of 10Pizza Frittata from Minimalist Baker
It's a pizza! It's a frittata! It's dinner! Frittatas are always a great one-dish meal, and this recipe looks divine.
3. Dutch Baby Pancake from Say Yes to Hoboken 3 of 10Dutch Baby Pancake from Say Yes to Hoboken
Dutch baby's always remind me of my little brother, who learned how to perfect them at age 14. If you've got eggs and flour on hand, you've got dinner.
4. Crepe Cones from You are My Fave 4 of 10Crepe Cones from You are My Fave
Crepes are pretty much a perfect food. They can be savory or sweet, and with these adorable cones they fit in your hand! Quite the Hot Pocket upgrade, no?
5. Baked Oatmeal from The Faux Martha 5 of 10Baked Oatmeal from The Faux Martha
I adore this recipe from The Faux Martha. If you've never tried baked oatmeal, now's the time! It's easy and so delicious. You can use almost any fruit you have on hand, frozen or fresh. Mmmm, I want some now.
6. Lemon Blueberry Pancakes from The Pioneer Woman 6 of 10Lemon Blueberry Pancakes from The Pioneer Woman
I've found when it comes to recipe staples, The Pioneer Woman is your gal. Her recipes always turn out wonderfully and I have no doubt these lemon blueberry pancakes are anything but perfect.
7. Grilled Cheese Sandwich with Bacon and Fried Egg from Simply Cooking 7 of 10Grilled Cheese Sandwich with Bacon and Fried Egg from Simply Cooking
I LOVE the idea of giving the grilled cheese a breakfast twist. Especially if it involves bacon.
8. Southwestern Hashbrown Bake from Lulu the Baker 8 of 10Southwestern Hashbrown Bake from Lulu the Baker
Looking for a meatless, hearty dinner? This will do the trick! It's made with frozen hash browns so you know it's extra fast.
9. Vegetable Frittata with Roasted Potatoes and Garlic from Martha Stewart 9 of 10Vegetable Frittata with Roasted Potatoes and Garlic from Martha Stewart
You had me at roasted garlic. Be still my heart.
10. Mini Quiche from Lulu the Baker 10 of 10Mini Quiche from Lulu the Baker
I'd trust Melissa, the babe behind Lulu the Baker, with my meal any night. This quick and adorable quiche would be perfect to serve to company as part of a brinner feast!
Love and Donuts,