(another awesome post by Jon Taylor)
We’ve all been to bad kid birthday parties, way too much sugar or inappropriate themes, but here are 10 signs you’re at a birthday party thrown by terrible parents.
1) You’re asked to sign a liability waiver at the door
2) There’s a paramedic on standby on the corner
3) A handful of protesters are yelling from the sidewalk
4) The “Bounce House” is actually a stolen weather balloon anchored with fence staves
5) Birthday Boy’s Mom makes little effort to conceal her state mandated Ankle Bracelet monitor.
6) Underwriting Party Sponsor: Newport Lights
7) The guy shaping balloon animals uses the occasion to teach the kids about where little balloon animals come from.
8) There’s a champagne room for the Dads
9) Party Theme: The Human ToddlerPede
10) Take-home Goodie Bags become the subject of Emergency Recall.
This was written by Jon Taylor my hilarious husband.
Photo credit: Flickr
Want more from Stefanie on Babble? Try Stay Off Google if you Have a Baby , 9 Things to Remember When Your Toddler is Driving You Insane or Why the Grayson Bruce Bullying Story Should Make You Furious
Follow me on Twitter, Please!
Check out my personal blog Baby On Bored
Keep up with what I’m doing by liking my Facebook page
Listen to my podcast For Crying Out Loud