I’ve been writing here for nearly 6 months now, and I thought it’d be fun to do a little informative post.
So here goes – 10 Things You May Not Know About Me
1. I’m a 7th Generation Texan, with some Kentucky thrown in from my Dad’s side.
2. I tried moonshine (in Kentucky) and I’m pretty sure it pickled my insides.
3. I have always wished I lived in a musical.
4. I was the 3rd Grade Spelling Bee Champion for my elementary school.
5. I met my husband when I was 19.
6. I was a restaurant manager before staying home to be a Mom.
7. I’m running in my first 5K on Saturday and haven’t done a lick of running in 4 months.
8. I once had a math teacher bet me that I couldn’t go an entire class period without talking with my hands – - I lost.
9. I’ve never made homemade bread — it intimidates me.
10. I love, love, love spicy food.
Is there anything you’d like to know about me? Tell me something interesting about you!