Give one of my boys a Nerfgun and he’s a happy, happy kid.
Why is this? Because Nerfguns are AWESOME, everyone knows that!
Not convinced? Well, allow me to explain.
10 reasons Nerfguns are awesome.
- High tech gadgety funness. Seriously, there are all kinds of spy-like bells and whistles that kids really dig.
- NerfGuns are perfect for sneak attacks on your brother. When they least expect it, they should expect it.
- Doesn’t hurt when hit. (Watch those eyes! What? I’m still the mom!)
- NerfGuns are also good for firing upon your poor mom who is sitting on the couch TRYING TO WORK.
- Or playing target practice using her coffee mug as a target. (It is pretty funny.)
- Fun for resolving “conflicts.” Who gets to pick the movie? Battle it out, boys.
- Be a warrior! Nothing makes a kid feel more like a tough guy than running around in fields with a NerfGun, defending the castle from invaders.
- Target practice on trees, target practice on fences, target practice on rocks. Did I mention target practice?
- They are easy to use, so kids don’t need to spend a ton of time reading instructions. RIGHT to playing!
- “Ammo” (foam bullets) is reusable, so parents don’t need to keep replenishing stock. Happy on the wallet!
In true, overly dramatic younger brother fashion, we bring you “Nerf Wars”…..
Want this toy? You’re in luck! Every single day leading up to the holidays a blogger will be giving away a toy! Simply comment below for your chance to win a LEGO Batwing Over Gotham set.
Do you know a deserving family, school, or charity this holiday season? We’re giving away one grand set of 20 toys from Target, including those mentioned in this post! To nominate, simply comment and tell us why you’ve selected them!