1. Did you send out Christmas cards? Neither did I. No worries, we can fix that.
2. Have you gotten everyone that last-minute gift? Neither have I. No worries, we can fix that.
3. Have you thought of that memorable holiday tradition you were going to add this year? I just did. Let’s do it together.
Okay, I know a lot of people do Christmas pajamas as gifts and then they wear the pajamas around the tree. I like that idea. But I’ve been watching a lot of Downton Abbey and I’m thinking, can you imagine Lady Mary and the gang gathering around the tree in their pajamas?…no. But can you imagine them all dressed in red?…cool! Now for sure they’re a little stuffy, but I like the celebratory nature of dressing up and dressing in red. But more like a celebratory costume party and less like a stuffy gathering.So I had this idea when I was in Target yesterday. They have all these cute red clothes items that are really inexpensive (all less than $20)…so…
3. We can start a new tradition to dress it up and wear red festive dresses and sweaters on Christmas morning as we open presents. But they’re not fancy expensive so who cares if you spill hot chocolate all over them…no reason to be stressed out about stuffy things. It’s more like a tea party. Fun!
2. You just got everyone that last minute gift. Score!
1. You can totally take a photo when everyone’s all in red and send out New Year’s…or even Valentine’s Day cards. So awesome. That way you have two months to make that happen…and your cards won’t be lumped in with everyone else’s. Brilliant.
Okay…here you go…8 red holiday options to get you going.
Do you keep your family festively stylish during the holidays? We’re giving away three $50 Target giftcards to brighten the season! To enter for a chance to win, simply comment on this post with a personal tip on how you dress your children conveniently — and with style — during the holidays!