9 Tasty Breakfast Ideas for Father’s DayGabrielle Blair
When you think breakfast in bed, Mother’s Day is a natural association. But what about dad, doesn’t he deserve some breakfast love too? Father’s Day is soon approaching so I’ve pulled together an assortment of tasty goods guaranteed to make any Father’s Day breakfast a hunger satisfying success.
1. Classic French Toast: With French toast, you just can’t go wrong. This simple recipe looks amazing.
2. Chorizo Breakfast Hash: Crank breakfast up a notch with some very manly chorizo breakfast hash, sounds super tasty!
3. Pecan Toffee Coffee Cake: Here’s a delicious twist on a traditional coffee cake, pecans make everything better.
4. Raspberry Cream Cheese Stuffed French Toast: You’d be crazy not to want this to happen. Raspberries and cream cheese stuffed into French toast? Yes, please!
5. Sausage Breakfast Strata: Here’s a tasty sausage twist on a traditional breakfast strata.
6. Croissants and Coffee: Have you ever made your own croissants? I’ve heard it can be quite tricky but anything for dad, right? Add a good cup of coffee or hot cocoa and it’s a win!
7. Buttermilk Waffles and Bacon: Anything tastes good with a side of bacon, but these buttermilk waffles just might steal the show entirely.
8. German Pancake: Serve up some eggy, sugary goodness in the form of German pancakes. Bonus: this recipe is super easy.
9. Hot Cocoa: Even on warm days, a good cup of hot cocoa is an amazing way to wake up. Treat dad with this tasty recipe.