When you think breakfast in bed, Mother’s Day is a natural association. But what about Dad, doesn’t he deserve some breakfast love too? Father’s Day is soon approaching so I’ve pulled together an assortment of tasty goods guaranteed to make any Father’s Day breakfast a hunger satisfying success.
1. Classic French Toast: With French toast, you just can’t go wrong. This simple recipe looks amazing.
2. Chorizo Breakfast Hash: Crank breakfast up a notch with some very manly chorizo breakfast hash, sounds super tasty!
3. Tasty Cinnamon Rolls with a Buttermilk Glaze: I’ve yet to meet a person who can’t be won over by a gooey cinnamon roll. I’m sure any dad would love one of these!
4. Eggs Benedict: You mention eggs benedict and my mouth starts watering. You know dad would be down with this too.
5. Pecan Toffee Coffee Cake: Here’s a delicious twist on a traditional coffee cake, pecans make everything better.
6. Raspberry Cream Cheese Stuffed French Toast: You’d be crazy not to want this to happen. Raspberries and cream cheese stuffed into French toast? Yes, please!
7. Sausage Breakfast Strata: Here’s a tasty sausage twist on a traditional breakfast strata.
8. Summer Brunch Punch: Get Dad in the right spirits with a thirst quenching summer brunch punch.
9. Croissants and Coffee: Have you ever made your own croissants? I’ve heard it can be quite tricky but anything for dad, right? Add a good cup of coffee or hot cocoa and it’s a win!
10. Buttermilk Waffles and Bacon: Anything tastes good with a side of bacon, but these buttermilk waffles just might steal the show entirely.
11. Southern Fried Eggs Over Buttermilk Biscuits with Sausage Gravy: Seriously, if this doesn’t blow Dad’s mind and tastebuds right out of the water I don’t know what will.
12. Breakfast Pie: Eggs, bacon, and spinach rolled up in some puff pastry, oh yeah!
13. German Pancake: Serve up some eggy, sugary goodness in the form of German pancakes. Bonus: this recipe is super easy.
14. Hot Cocoa: Even on warm days, a good cup of hot cocoa is an amazing way to wake up. Treat dad with this tasty recipe.
15. Fresh Squeezed Orange Juice: Don’t forget my husband’s personal favorite, fresh squeezed orange juice!
16. Breakfast Smoothie: If dad’s not a big breakfast guy, a good smoothie can hit the spot.