Ladies, if you have a little case of winter doldrums, might I suggest sprucing up your look with a super easy and pretty makeup tutorial? Best part about this one is that I used Jane Cosmetics, which are super affordable, AND Jane is offering one lucky commenter 100 dollars to use towards the cosmetics line. (Which would cover every product in this tutorial PLUS some extra goodies. Dude!)
Here’s the play-by-play using Jane Cosmetics Spring 2013 line.
nggallery template=’carousel’ id=’30′
Step 1 1 of 8Apply Primer to help smooth the skin.
Step 2 2 of 8Follow with a bit of Tinted Moisturizer. I used the light shade, and focused on applying around my T-zone for coverage.
Step 3 3 of 8Concealer is a must for underneath the eyes. (Especially if you were up all night with the kiddos.)
Step 4 4 of 8For the eyes, I used the Makeup Palette in Natural. (The lightest color all over the lid, the medium color in the crease, and the darkest color as a liner.)
Step 5 5 of 8Apply 2 coats of the Volumizing, Water Resistant Mascara.
Step 6 6 of 8I then used the powder blush in the Makeup Palette in Natural on the apples of my cheeks. It is a great peachy-pink, and gives a perfect flush!
Step 7 7 of 8A nice touch, especially in the winter months, is blending a little bit of the cream bronzer on the bridge of the nose and temples. The bronzer comes in the Glowing Cheek Collection Set.
Step 8 8 of 8Finally, I finished off the look with the Sheer Gloss in Sheer Pink. (It comes in the Pink Collection.)
Voilá! A natural, glowing look that is perfect for the day.
Now, the best part! See below to enter the giveaway for $100 in Jane Cosmetics.
1. To enter, leave a comment on this Babble blog post. Facebook comments will not count.
2. Only 1 entry per person is allowed.
3. This Giveaway entry period starts on Tuesday, February 12th at 10:00 AM EST and ends on Sunday, February 17th at 11:59 PM EST.
4. The winner will be chosen by random and notified on or about Monday, February 18th via email. If you are a potential winner but fail to claim your prize within 10 days of us sending you notice or are otherwise in non-compliance with the Giveaway rules, then we will choose an alternate winner.
5. We will announce the winner here on the week of February 18th.
6. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. Odds will depend on the number of eligible entries. See the complete general rules and eligibility requirements that apply to all giveaways here.
Good luck, everyone!