Looking to fill your Easter basket with something other than candy? Or maybe you want to even make your own basket in a hurry!? Here are some great last-minute crafts, print outs, and DIYS that will help you have the Hoppiest Easter ever!
nggallery template=’carousel’ id=’4′
1. Duct Tape Bunny Basket from Mer Mag 1 of 15Duct Tape Bunny from Mer Mag
Why use a basket when you could make this adorable bunny! I know my little girl would carry all her treasures around in this for months.
2. Origami Easter Bunnies from Oh So Very Pretty 2 of 15Origami Easter Bunnies from Oh So Very Pretty
All you need for these babies are paper and treats! These would be cute as place cards or as decoration for your Easter meal.
3. Free Easter Stickers Download from Mer Mag 3 of 15Free Easter Stickers Downlad from Mer Meg
Print and stick! Newsflash, kids LOVE stickers! But with these gorgeous specimens I'd even use them to wrap up treats.
4. Bunny Finger Puppets from The Alison Show 4 of 15Bunny Finger Puppets from The Alison Show
Hop to it! These little finger puppets are quick and always a hit. Plus they are not candy, which is a plus.
5. Family Photo Easter Eggs from A Subtle Revelry 5 of 15Family Photo Easter Eggs from A Subtle Revelry
If you blow out the eggs, I think these would make the BEST grandparents gift or gift for a friend. Everyone loves to see pictures of themselves or the little people they love, so why not plaster it on an egg?!
6. DIY Egg Popper Tree from Studio DIY 6 of 15DIY Egg Popper Tree from Studio DIY
This is a genius activity! Using plastic easter eggs and crepe paper you've got something even more fun than the egg hunt!
7. Bunny Cake Topper from Oh Happy Day 7 of 15Bunny Cake Topper from Oh Happy Day
Perk up some cupcakes (store bought or homemade) with these little fluff heads. Super cute and quick.
8. DIY Sequin Easter Eggs from Studio DIY 8 of 15DIY Sequin Easter Eggs from Studio DIY
Looking for a way to glam up your Easter? Will you can do so in about 5 minutes by glueing some sequins on your eggs. I adore this!
9. Free Download Bunnies and Carrots Garland from The Alison Shows 9 of 15Free Downlad Bunnies and Carrots Garland from The Alison Show
This is a craft and a free download! You can make a garland from the bunnies, or use them as tags, cupcake toppers, or table decor.
10. DIY Bunny Ear Bags from Oh Happy Day 10 of 15DIY Bunny Ear Bags from Oh Happy Day
Another quick treat bag option. This is fun enough for kiddos but sophisticated enough for adults. Then again, if they are filled with candy, who's NOT going to like them?
11. Spring Party Printables from The Alison Show 11 of 15Spring Party Printables from The Alison Show
Keep the kids busy at their own table with these printables and some watercolors! The printables include cupcake toppers, thank you cards, and a garland.
12. Printable Ombre Bunnies from Titatoni 12 of 15Printable Ombre Bunnies from Titatoni
These little bunnies have the most perfect shape. You can print them out in shades of purple to make the most adorable ombre bunting.
13. Pipe Cleaner Bunny Ears from Armelle Blog 13 of 15Pipe Cleaner Bunny Ears from Armelle Blog
The kids (and maybe adults) at your Easter bash will love having something to make them look and feel even more hoppy.
14. Printable Bunny Mask from Swoon Studio 14 of 15Printable Bunny Mask from Swoon Studio
If you'd rather not look at your kids at all, opt for this printable bunny mask! Just kidding, I know you want to look at your kids. But this mask is super cute!
15. Easter Bunny Cup from The Alison Show 15 of 15Easter Bunny Cup from The Alison Show
This craft is easy enough for kids to do, and then their cup can runneth over with treats and sweets. Or just juice.
Now let’s get crafty!
Love and Donuts,