5 Recipes For Leftover Halloween CandyRachel Matthews
The jack-o-lanterns are wilting, the costumes shed and the trick-or-treating is over.
Your little ghosts and goblins are sound asleep, or passed out from a sugar coma – either one.
Now you’re left with a giant pile of Halloween candy aka Tasty Temptation and a dilemma.
1) Let the kids eat it all and drive you crazy with sugar hyped shenanigans
2) Throw it all away and never hear the end of how you’re “The Meanest Parent EVER”
3) Stash it to use as treats only to forget about it for 6 months
4) Eat it yourself and blame the dryer for your tight pants
5) Follow along as I share with y’all 5 of my favorite ideas for that leftover Halloween candy.
Candy Flavored Vodka 1 of 5Leftover Halloween Candy finds an adult twist with this Homemade Candy Vodka from Scary Mommy
Halloween Candy Corn Cookie Bark 2 of 5Candy Corn is a Halloween Staple, but also the most frequently leftover Halloween Candy. Candy Corn finds new life in The Girl Who Eats Everything's Halloween Candy Corn Cookie Bark
Peanut Butter Snickers Brownies 3 of 5There are never leftover Snickers bars in my house, but I might start stashing them after this Halloween just so I can make these Peanut Butter Snickers Brownies from Two Peas and Their Pod
Peanut Butter Cup Cupcakes 4 of 5Liz from Hoosier Homemade has a delicious list of leftover candy cupcakes including these amazing Peanut Butter Cup Cupcakes
Almond Joy Pie 5 of 5Sometimes you feel like a nut, and sometimes kids refuse to eat candy with nuts - even if it's wrapped in coconut and silky chocolate. Barbara Bakes has a great solution with her Almond Joy Pie
Read more of Rachel Matthews’ writing about food, parenting, life and Texas at A Southern Fairytale
You May Also Like: