We love Molly Stern at Babble. She’s a rockstar of a mom, and she takes makeup artistry to an entirely new level. Molly is ridiculously busy getting her high profile talent ready for a small show that takes place this Sunday. You may have heard about it; The Oscars are just around the corner and Molly is as busy as ever getting ready. Molly will help us capture the “Award Show Glow.”
She shares some TOP SECRET tricks of the trade to help women everywhere rock awesome. The coolest part? Molly offers both a HIGH and LOW price point comparison. I love that. Sometimes you feel like splurging, but other times you have to hold back and hit the drugstore. And sometimes you can spend bucko bucks at CVS. It’s all good when you look amazing. For every one of Molly’s exclusive picks, there will be two selections in both the high and low price point. Mix and match and find what works best for your own skin.
Without furtho ado, the slideshow:
nggallery template=’carousel’ id=’21′
1.Â The night before apply a moisturizing mask. 1 of 8
2. First thing in the morning, enrich the body. 2 of 8
3. Quench the skin. 3 of 8
4. Apply a serum or moisturizer. 4 of 8This depends on your own individual skin and what it feels like to you. High Serum: Revive Intensite Moisture Serum
Find it at Revive Skincare, $350.00. Low: Serum: Olay Regenerist Micro Sculpting Serum
Find it Amazon, $16.14 </i High Moisturizer: Natura Bisse Vitamin Cream
Find it at Natura Bisse, $110.00 Low Moisturizer: Moisturizer: Burts Bee's Radiance Day Cream
Find it at Burts Bees, $18.00
5. Clean up your skin. 5 of 8
6. Add radiance. 6 of 8For added radiance get a great highlighter to give the light in the room destinations to bounce from. (You can even dab this on the lid to add a little drama to the eye). High: Cle De Peau touche sublime brilliant enhancer.
Find it at Nordstrom, $64.00 Low: Sonia Kashuk Super Sheer Shimmering Highlighter.
Find it at Target, $9.79
7. Add beaming heat. 7 of 8
8. Add a golden pout. 8 of 8