We don’t throw many parties around here, it always seems like they take too much work with too little appreciation. Then I realized I have a bit of a problem, I’m a party overachiever. I grew up with the ultimate party thrower, my step-mom. She made parties and soirees seem effortless. It wasn’t until I was grown and in charge of throwing a party of my own that I realized just how much work can go into them, but how rewarding they are when they’re over. I’ve learned that multitasking decor, a fun centerpiece, easy food and some good photos will help the party go down in everyone’s memory as a good one.
I have a feeling our Monsters University Party brought to life by Target will go down as a good one. Here’s how I pulled it off:
Now for the fun part! A Monsters University ScreamStakes #MUScreamStakes Giveaway from Target! One winner will scare up a prize pack from Disney and Target worth over $185.00 ARV.
Prize pack includes:
“Property of MU” 4-Piece Toddler Bedding Set – $38.99
See Spot Save Monsters University Dish Collection by Zak – $1 each
Peel and Stick Wall Decals – $15.99
Monster’s University Toddler Boys’ Apparel (Shorts and Tee in 3T) – $10.00-11.00
Sully Lunch Bag – $5.99
Sully Silly Straw
Monsters Inc. Blu-Ray/DVD – $45.99
$50 Target Gift Card
The fine print:
1. To enter, leave a comment on the post below telling us about your own Monsters University party ideas or your favorite product from Target.com/Disney!
2. Only 1 entry per person is allowed.
3. This Giveaway entry period starts on Wednesday, June 26th at 12:00:01 AM EST and ends on Friday, July 5th 21st at 9:59:59 PM EST.
4. We will choose a potential winner in a random drawing on or about Saturday, July 6th and send notice to that person via email. If you are a potential winner but fail to claim your prize within 24 hours of us sending you notice or are otherwise in non-compliance with the Giveaway rules, then we will choose an alternate winner.
5. We will announce the winner here on or about Wednesday, July 10th at 12:00 PM EST.
6. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. Odds will depend on the number of eligible entries See the complete general rules and eligibility requirements that apply to all Giveaways here.
Find more of Casey’s writing on her blog moosh in indy. She’s also available on twitter, facebook, flickr and Instagram. If you can’t find her any of those places? Check the couch, she’s probably taking a nap.