Football fans everywhere know that this weekend there is a big game going on.
Sure, you could have the same old wings that everyone else is making OR you could try something new.
Here is a family recipe that we make all the time that due to the first time we made them are called Soggy Saturday Wings.
I promise they taste just as well on a Sunday.
Soggy Saturday Wings
- 25 – 30 Wings (1 large package from the meat counter)
- 2 Cups Brown Sugar
- 2 Cups Ketchup
- 4 Tablespoons Dijon Mustard
- 10 Dashes Hot Sauce
- If whole wings, cut at the joint and discard the tips
- Mix all the ingredients in a large bowl
- Dip each wing in the mix and place on a baking sheet
- Pour the remaining sauce over the top of the wings
- Bake at 350 degrees for 90 minutes
Nice and easy right? Plus they taste great!