The jack-o-lanterns are wilting, the costumes shed and the trick-or-treating is over.
Your little ghosts and goblins are sound asleep, or passed out from a sugar coma – either one.
Now you’re left with a giant pile of Halloween candy aka Tasty Temptation and a dilemma.
1) Let the kids eat it all and drive you crazy with sugar hyped shenanigans
2) Throw it all away and never hear the end of how you’re “The Meanest Parent EVER”
3) Stash it to use as treats only to forget about it for 6 months
4) Eat it yourself and blame the dryer for your tight pants
5) Follow along as I share with y’all 5 of my favorite ideas for that leftover Halloween candy.
nggallery template=’carousel’ id=’3′
Read more of Rachel Matthews’ writing about food, parenting, life and Texas at A Southern Fairytale
You May Also Like: