The Best Eats at DisneylandSarah James
Rides, schmides. Let’s talk about what really matters at Disneyland…the guilt-inducing food. (Food not your thing? Check out my posts on finding the Hidden Mickeys and navigating the park with a baby.) Since I live fairly close to Disneyland and have been there multiple times, here are my top 5 eats at the park.
1. Dole Pineapple Whip – Located at the Tiki Room, this frozen ice cream and pineapple dream is a must-have during our visits.
2. Churros – Who doesn’t love a Churro? Fresh, hot, and covered in cinnamon, my kids love to graze on these while walking around the park.
3. Corn Dogs – Hands down, the best corn dog I’ve ever eaten. It’s no wonder the line at The Little Red Wagon never seems to end. Check out the story of the how the Disneyland corn dog came to be by Disneyland’s Food and Beverage Director.
4. Mozzarella Cheese Strips – The mozzarella cheese strips are kind of a secret item at The Stage Door Cafe – not on the menu and meant to be a vegetarian alternative, they are delicious.
5. Chocolate Chip Cookie Hot Fudge Sundae – How could this be bad, I ask of you? Prepare to share, though. It’s a lot of sweet in one sitting. Located at the Ice Cream Parlor on Main Street
Need a quick way to find all of these foods at the park? You definitely need to try the Verizon Disney Mobile Magic App. You can totally map out your treats, as well as view menus, restaurant hours, and make reservations from your phone. Easy peasy lemon squeezie. (Speaking of lemons, you should probably try the frozen lemonade at the park too. Just sayin’…)