Have the holidays sapped your strength in more ways than one? Do you find yourself forgetting to recharge all your devices, and that the results are disastrous? Here’s a holiday video my daughter helped me shoot, to demonstrate the sort of things that happen when we run out of power around here….
Don’t let this happen to you!
Does any of this look familiar to you? Just when you need it the most, your power poops out….
Ten More Reasons to Stay Charged This Holiday Season:
- So you won’t miss out on a fantastic deal that you’ve set your phone to alert you about
- So you don’t miss that great shot of your kid crying on Santa’s lap
- So your friends and family can find you at the mall
- So your kids are entertained on the long car trip
- So you can find your keys in the dark
- So you can Shazam that song that’s playing at a party and download it immediately
- So you can instagram photos of your cupcakes, holiday pedi, and dog’s ugly christmas sweater
- So you can watch the video you just shot
- So you can check traffic and weather on the way
- So you Skype with the inlaws from the comfort of home
With all of the running around we are doing this holiday season, it’s doubly important to remember to recharge all our devices and ourselves.
More Casa de Chaos adventures:
- On my personal blog MOMFLUENTIAL
- MOMFLUENTIAL ON TWITTER
- MOMFLUENTIAL ON FACEBOOK
- On INSTAGRAM via Followgram.
Don’t forget to like BABBLE VOICES on Facebook too!