One of my favorite things about celebrating the new year is with a clean, crisp and pretty planner. With 5 littles, 2 of which are in elementary school, my days are quite filled. Weekends too. It is so important to have good time management, as I wrote about here. Mom planner. Blog planner. A planner is one of the best mom accessories you can buy yourself. Seriously.
While you can use your iPhone now a days to schedule your everyday life, I found it easier and more productive to write everything down so I’m able to see it. In the flesh. I am a visual person and have found this to be the best way to go over the years. Especially if your phone dies, or you forget to back it up and happen to lose everything. It’s a nice way to be able to see your schedule in front of you. All the doctors appointments, milestones, birthday parties — it’s a great way for every mom to keep her thoughts together in one place.
Feel like you need more than a planner to get organized this year? Browse through some of my favorite mom tips and pretty inspiration in this post to help you get motivated! And then pick yourself up one of these planners.
nggallery template=’carousel’ id=’129099′
Read more from Casi & the cupcake team on cupcakeMAG + cupcakeMAG Littles. Check out Casi’s lifestyle blog where she gives readers a glimpse into her personal life + behind the scenes of all the chaos, cupcake + co.
MORE FROM CASI ON BABBLE
- 2012 via Instagram: A Year in Review (Photos)
- All the Glitters: 8 Sparkly Headbands
- New Years Eve Plans? Wearing Sequin Heels and Dancing in My Living Room
- 6 Reasons I Am Grateful For 2012
- A Look Back at 2012: My Favorite Ramblings on Babble
- 10 Nurseries You Can’t Wait To Pin
- Grayson is Two Months Old!
- Facing Reality, Finding Faith and Being Thankful for the Little Things
- 3 Must-Read Tips for Working at Home Mompreneurs