Memorial Day weekend is the unofficial start of summer. I love this time of year because it’s a chance for us to get outside and enjoy the warm weather. I am lucky to have two little girls who love to play in the water. Although we don’t have a pool nearby in the city, we have several parks surrounding us with sprinklers.
Taking them to run and splash around is so much fun to experience and watch. Their little faces that grin from ear to ear as the water sprays around and gets them wet is just about the cutest thing ever. As we get into the season that involves a lot splishing and splashing, I am on the hunt for the perfect swimsuit for Avery. She’s grown so much in the past couple of months, that the swimsuits that I bought her a couple of months ago are too small. Swimsuits for baby girls are some of the cutest things to shop for because they come in so many fun patterns and styles.
More from Lauren on Baby’s First Year:
- 8 Things to do With Your Baby This Spring
- 10 Memorial Day Accessories for Baby Girl
- 15 Memorial Day Dresses for Baby Girl
- It’s the Little Things: 10 Mom Moments I’ll Cherish Forever
- 10 Precious Moments Between Sisters
- 30 Boy Names for Girls
- 10 Mother and Daughter Matching Outfits for Mother’s Day
- 11 Ways to Spend Mother’s Day with Your Family
- My Favorite Photos from Avery’s 14th Month
- Spring’s Hottest Toys for Baby and Toddler
Read more from Lauren at her personal blog, A Mommy in the City, where she chronicles her life living in New York City with a suburban mentality. For more updates, follow Lauren on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram! Check out more of Lauren’s Babble posts at Babble Baby.