When I found out I was pregnant with Avery, I knew that I was going to have to update some of my baby gear because there were so many great baby items in the short two years since I had my oldest daughter Harlan. I searched online and in stores to see what the latest and greatest baby items were and that I had to have. During my search I was so surprised to find out how many great baby products were invented, but I was also surprised to find out how many ridiculous baby products are out there as well.
There are many problems that we, as parents, encounter when we bring our baby home. Companies are trying to fix those problems for us by marketing the most crazy baby products out there.
For more totally ridiculous baby products, check out the full list from The Huffington Post!
More from Lauren on Baby’s First Year:
- Ditch the Baby Book and Display Baby’s First Year
- Shared Spaces: A Look into Avery and Harlan’s Shared Nursery
- My Favorite Photos from Avery’s 13th Month
- 10 Urban Moms to Follow on Instagram
- Best New Strollers: Spring 2013
- 10 Essentials for Traveling With Kids
- Avery’s Easter Weekend (PHOTOS)
- 5 Signs Your Baby Might Be Ready to Drop a Nap
Read more from Lauren at her personal blog, A Mommy in the City, where she chronicles her life living in New York City with a suburban mentality. For more updates, follow Lauren on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram! Check out more of Lauren’s Babble posts at Being Pregnant and Baby’s First Year.