Earlier this week, I shared with you my favorite dresses for little girls to wear on Memorial Day. While I’m still trying to pick out my favorite for Avery, I also wanted to complete the look with some accessories. We will probably spend most of the time outside during Memorial Day weekend, so I wanted the accessories to be both cute and practical. I never knew how many cute accessories with the patriotic theme existed! It’s so much fun to shop for themed items for little girls.
I found so many cute accessories on my search and wanted to share them with you. They are the perfect accessories that will complete your little girl’s patriotic look!
More from Lauren on Baby’s First Year:
- 8 Things to do With Your Baby This Spring
- 15 Memorial Day Dresses for Baby Girl
- It’s the Little Things: 10 Mom Moments I’ll Cherish Forever
- 10 Precious Moments Between Sisters
- 30 Boy Names for Girls
- 10 Mother and Daughter Matching Outfits for Mother’s Day
- 11 Ways to Spend Mother’s Day with Your Family
- My Favorite Photos from Avery’s 14th Month
- Spring’s Hottest Toys for Baby and Toddler
Read more from Lauren at her personal blog, A Mommy in the City, where she chronicles her life living in New York City with a suburban mentality. For more updates, follow Lauren on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram! Check out more of Lauren’s Babble posts at Babble Baby.