Next weekend is Memorial Day weekend! Can you believe it? The pools open, cook-out season is upon us, and it’s time to pick-up a watermelon from the Farmer’s Market. We usually get together with friends for a little BBQ in our yard. Of course I dress all of my littles in red, white and blue to celebrate the holiday! Memorial Day means we are one step closer to warm weather and summer fun. I can’t wait!
I had so much fun picking out Grayson’s memorial day outfits, I couldn’t decide between just one. This works out because I usually have to change him mid-day anyway. Usually I have a hard time finding something cute, but I was thrilled with the selection of red, white and blue outfits for boys.
See all of Casi’s Babble post here, check her out on Spearmint Baby, The Little Style File and Rags to Stitches. Want more? Get to know 25 things about Casi. Read more from Casi & the cupcake team on cupcakeMAG + cupcakeMAG Littles. Check out Casi’s lifestyle blog where she gives readers a glimpse into her personal life + behind the scenes of all the chaos, cupcake + co. For more updates, follow Casi on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest!
MORE FROM CASI ON BABBLE
- 10 Spring Baby Style Trends
- 12 Cool Ways to Show Off Instagrams of Baby
- 25 Inspiring Baby Photos
- Grayson is 7-Months-Old: 14 Of My Favorite Photos This Month
- Mother’s Day Style: Coordinating Outfits for Mom and Baby
- 15 Personalized Mother’s Day Gifts
- 10 Inspiring Ideas for Organizing the Nursery
- 12 Must-Have Eco-Friendly Finds for Baby
- 10 Mom Bloggers Style to Stalk Now