No matter how much you try to avoid illness, it comes with the parenting territory — especially during the winter cold season.
But just because you can’t always prevent your baby from getting sick, doesn’t mean you can’t be prepared for when it happens. So I thought I’d share a few of my favorite, must-have items that are helping us to get Fern through this yucky cold season. (*Note: I am obviously not a medical professional, but these are things that we like and use. You should always consult your child’s pediatrician before blindly following internet advice, but you probably already knew that.)
Do you have any favorites to help your baby out during cold season?
Lauren Hartmann is the founder of The Little Things We Do, a blog about life and adventures in Portland Oregon. Follow her on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram or catch up on all of her posts here on Babble.
More from Lauren:
- The Holiday Hype and How It Let Me Down: Why Christmas Kind of Sucked
- VIDEO: Mom Tip of the Week: Simple Makeup Tips To Help You Look Less Sleep Deprived
- 8 Cute Cold Weather Clothing Basics For Babies
- 15 of the Cutest Christmas Pajamas For Babies
- Conversations With Fern & Marley