After this post, I’ve decided Grayson won’t be wearing socks. Okay, maybe I am being a little extreme but our weekend, which consisted of almost losing a baby toe, has put me a little on edge with any kind of loose fibers being near them. Which prompted me to buy his first pair of moccasins. With my father’s Native American heritage (he says babies should only wear mocs), he reminded me that baby Gray needed a pair. Plus, the boho-chic trend has been on the radar for a while now — in the baby world, too.
Which pair do you love?
nggallery template=’carousel’ id=’129700′
See all of Casi’s Babble post here, check her out on Spearmint Baby, The Party Dress and Rags to Stitches. Want more? Get to know 25 things about Casi. Read more from Casi & the cupcake team on cupcakeMAG + cupcakeMAG Littles. Check out Casi’s lifestyle blog where she gives readers a glimpse into her personal life + behind the scenes of all the chaos, cupcake + co. For more updates, follow Casi on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest!
MORE FROM CASI ON BABBLE
- What You Need To Know: How My 3-Month-Old Almost Lost His Toes
- 5 Disney Princess Inspired Outfits
- 8 Adorable Valentine’s Day Pretties for Baby Girl
- 8 Darling Little Boy Must-Haves for Baby Boy
- “Propping Up Grayson” Behind-the-Scences of My Little’s Photo Shoot
- 12 Nurseries Full of Vintage Flair
- 10 Steal-Worthy Ideas for Your Nursery
- 10 Stylish Planners for 2013
- Grayson is 3 Months! 14 Favorite Photos This Month
- 2012 via Instagram: A Year in Review (Photos)
- All the Glitters: 8 Sparkly Headbands