Ten years ago when I first became a mom I remember one thing – the horrible diaper bag selection. From cartoon characters to just a bulky hot mess covered in a teddy bear print. Yes, teddy bear. I was so is disgusted being the fashion student that I was — no way was I carrying one of those diaper bags. I opted for a tote, what I considered a diaper bag alternative. Back than Timi + Leslie and Petunia Pickle Bottom were some of the bags I could have used.
Now with 5 kids, I still go for a tote vs. a diaper bag. What can I say, it’s easy to throw everything in and go. But sometimes you have to gravitate towards a diaper bag when you head out the door. Earlier this week I actually shared just what’s inside my diaper bag. But it’s all about your style and preference as a mom. Some love the diaper bag look and style while others just can’t fit everything in there and would rather hit up the handbag department in Nordstrom. When you go for a larger bag or tote, you have room for baby stuff and your essentials too! Believe me — there are plenty of stylish diaper bag alternatives now! Thankfully.
So go ahead, Momma — you need to get a brand new bag!
nggallery template=’carousel’ id=’131448′
See all of Casi’s Babble post here, check her out on Spearmint Baby, The Little Style File and Rags to Stitches. Want more? Get to know 25 things about Casi. Read more from Casi & the cupcake team on cupcakeMAG + cupcakeMAG Littles. Check out Casi’s lifestyle blog where she gives readers a glimpse into her personal life + behind the scenes of all the chaos, cupcake + co. For more updates, follow Casi on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest! MORE FROM CASI ON BABBLE
- 12 Must-See Spring-Inspired Nurseries
- An Interview with My 10-Year-Old: Hilarious Thoughts on Life with 4 Siblings
- A Shabby Chic First Birthday (Photos)
- 8 Beauty Tips for Busy Moms
- Grayson is Five-Months-Old! (Photos)
- Why You Should Save The Umbilical Cord After Birth to Create Art (Photos)
- Sibling Love: 15 Photos Between A Brother + His Sisters
- Hello Drool: 8 Must-Have Bibs to Buy Now
- What You Need To Know: How My 3-Month-Old Almost Lost His Toes
- 5 Disney Princess Inspired Outfits
- What Happens When The Mom Is Out of Commission? My Plans Before Surgery
- An Open List: How I Plan To Be A Better Mom