Rompers and one-pieces are a mom’s best friend. A notch up in cuteness from the regular classic onesie. They are super-easy for diaper changes and great for babies on the move. I especially love them because you can layer them. While they are perfect for the warmer months, you can reuse them by layering cardigans over or long sleeve tees under and even add tights! Best of all, they are an outfit in themselves. All you have to do is through a cute pair on sandals on the baby and head out the door.
See all of Casi’s Babble post here, check her out on Spearmint Baby, The Little Style File and Rags to Stitches. Want more? Get to know 25 things about Casi. Read more from Casi & the cupcake team on cupcakeMAG + cupcakeMAG Littles. Check out Casi’s lifestyle blog where she gives readers a glimpse into her personal life + behind the scenes of all the chaos, cupcake + co. For more updates, follow Casi on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest!
MORE FROM CASI ON BABBLE
- Preparing for Grayson’s Surgery and the Chaos in Between
- My Week via Instagram
- 19 Photos from Grayson’s First Trip to the Cherry Blossoms
- Grayson’s Adventures with Sophie
- 12 Must-See Spring-Inspired Nurseries
- An Interview with My 10-Year-Old: Hilarious Thoughts on Life with 4 Siblings
- A Shabby Chic First Birthday (Photos)
- 8 Beauty Tips for Busy Moms