Living in the city, we are always on the go. Being cooped up in a small apartment with two little ones can make everyone go a bit stir crazy, so I try to take the girls out as often as possible. Unfortunately with the summer heat, it makes walking everywhere we go a little bit tough. I always keep the health and safety of the girls my upmost importance and want to make sure they have all of the necessary items while we are out and about. I want to make sure that they stay cool, hydrated, and protected from the sun.
There are several items that I always make sure to pack with me before we go outside for the day. Check out my on-the-go summer essentials for your baby.
More from Lauren on Baby’s First Year:
- 11 Handmade Summer Dresses for Baby Girl
- 10 High Chairs for Small Spaces
- 10 Things my 16 Month Old Loves to do
- 16 Stylish Babies to Follow on Instagram
- 5 Ways to Help Your Baby Stop Biting
- 15 Baby Book Apps to Document Baby’s Milestones
- Babble Blogger Favorites: Best New Strollers of Summer 2013
- 17 Sweet Sisterly Moments
- Taking Baby Berry Picking (PHOTOS)
Read more from Lauren at her personal blog, A Mommy in the City, where she chronicles her life living in New York City with a suburban mentality. For more updates, follow Lauren on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram! Check out more of Lauren’s Babble posts at Babble Baby.