If you didn’t catch this post about my opportunity to be part of an amazing documentary about bloggers then you might want to read up on American Blogger. I updated here too! Chris arrived at our home today to interview me for the film which is to be released on iTunes this Fall. I still pinch myself. Chris started his travels across the country last week and plans to return home to Texas by the first week of August. Over the next few weeks he will interview 50 bloggers for the American Blogger documentary. Tomorrow he heads to New York! You can follow his journey and catch updates here.
All of my little one’s were so excited as we spent the morning preparing for his arrival. When they saw the big bus (aka the airstream trailer) pulled up in front of our house everyone was silent with excitement. Even Grayson had his eyes wide open as we waited to meet Chris Wiegand, the film maker and husband of my friend and inspiring blogger Casey Weigand. It was such a fun experience to let my kids take a tour inside the renovated space that Chris spent 2 months working on. Grayson just wanted to get down and crawl around and my sister helped while Chris interviewed me. I couldn’t believe how pretty the airstream was and now it looks like I have a new project–finding my own! I think it would so cool to own one too.
We had such a fun afternoon with Chris and I was so honored to be part of what’s to come with this film. I know it’s going to be so great and I can’t wait to see all of the other bloggers who are taking part in it.
Of course you know me, I had to capture all the special moments from today including Grayson modeling inside the vintage airstream.
Want more? Get to know 25 things about Casi. Read more from Casi & the cupcake team on cupcakeMAG + cupcakeMAG Littles. Check out Casi’s lifestyle blog where she gives readers a glimpse into her personal life + behind the scenes of all the chaos, cupcake + co. For more updates, follow Casi on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest!
MORE FROM CASI ON BABBLE
- Royal Duds: 14 Ways to Dress Your Baby Like Royalty
- All Things Red, White and Blue: 20 Fourth of July Must-Haves for Baby
- 8 Tips for a Stress-Free Car Trip with Baby
- 8 Ways to Keep Baby Safe in the Sun
- 10 Tips for Breastfeeding While Traveling
- 8 Tips for Traveling with Baby
- 16 Trendy and Cute Baby Onesies
- Our Troubles with the A Words: Asthma, Allergies and Acid Reflux
- 14 Adorable DIY Projects for Baby
- Bellini Baby and Newport Cottages Collaborate for The Stella Collection
- My Week via Instagram (Photos)