Looking to spruce up the nursery? Maybe you are looking to re-vamp, are adding another little one to the mix, or you just need a change. Whatever the reason may be, take a look at some of my favorite easy and simple ways to decorate. My favorite things consist of budget-friendly ideas (because I have 5 littles) or DIY projects I can do at home. It’s easy to find things around your own home to give new life to in another room! Or make the most of that small blank wall. You will be surprised to find that the smallest details or little touches make the biggest impact in the nursery. Simple design elements can really make any room pop!
nggallery template=’carousel’ id=’129154′
Read more from Casi & the cupcake team on cupcakeMAG + cupcakeMAG Littles. Check out Casi’s lifestyle blog where she gives readers a glimpse into her personal life + behind the scenes of all the chaos, cupcake + co. For more updates, follow Casi on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest!
MORE FROM CASI ON BABBLE
- 10 Stylish Planners for 2013
- Grayson is 3 Months! 14 Favorite Photos This Month
- 2012 via Instagram: A Year in Review (Photos)
- All the Glitters: 8 Sparkly Headbands
- New Years Eve Plans? Wearing Sequin Heels and Dancing in My Living Room
- 6 Reasons I Am Grateful For 2012
- A Look Back at 2012: My Favorite Ramblings on Babble
- 10 Nurseries You Can’t Wait To Pin
- Grayson is Two Months Old!
- Facing Reality, Finding Faith and Being Thankful for the Little Things
- 3 Must-Read Tips for Working at Home Mompreneurs