A few weeks ago I was asked by the amazing Beso, the well-known lifestyle-centric shopping search engine, to share some of my favorite, must-have nursery finds. This was tough as I couldn’t spend hours searching Etsy and had to exclude many shops I always turn too. However, I have plenty of go-to favorite designers and brands that are perfect when it comes time to decorating the nursery. When shopping for the nursery I go for things that will grow with the child, or quick fixes to add a little detail to the room — like changing the knobs on a dresser. It is the little things that can make the biggest difference.
Since I have had plenty of experience decorating nurseries for my littles and clients — I was so excited and honored to supply a list of items to help create a sweet and oh-so-cozy space. A room you will treasure for years to come! Take a look through my favorite finds and head over to my feature on Beso to see where you can buy them for your own home.
nggallery template=’carousel’ id=’131287′
See all of Casi’s Babble post here, check her out on Spearmint Baby, The Little Style File and Rags to Stitches. Want more? Get to know 25 things about Casi. Read more from Casi & the cupcake team on cupcakeMAG + cupcakeMAG Littles. Check out Casi’s lifestyle blog where she gives readers a glimpse into her personal life + behind the scenes of all the chaos, cupcake + co. For more updates, follow Casi on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest!
MORE FROM CASI ON BABBLE
- 12 Must-See Spring-Inspired Nurseries
- An Interview with My 10-Year-Old: Hilarious Thoughts on Life with 4 Siblings
- A Shabby Chic First Birthday (Photos)
- 8 Beauty Tips for Busy Moms
- Grayson is Five-Months-Old! (Photos)
- Why You Should Save The Umbilical Cord After Birth to Create Art (Photos)
- Sibling Love: 15 Photos Between A Brother + His Sisters
- Hello Drool: 8 Must-Have Bibs to Buy Now
- What You Need To Know: How My 3-Month-Old Almost Lost His Toes
- 5 Disney Princess Inspired Outfits
- What Happens When The Mom Is Out of Commission? My Plans Before Surgery
- An Open List: How I Plan To Be A Better Mom