There are many things that I loved before I was a mom like; A lazy day at the beach, a fresh pedicure, pickles and sharp cheddar cheese. I still love all those things but there is also a new list. A list of the things that I didn’t realize I would love, or appreciate, or simply not despise, once I became a mom. 100′s of things. So many things that I had to categorize them. We did FASHION & PEOPLE. Next Up: BEAUTY
WHAT do you appreciate more now that you’re a Hot Mess Mommy?
1. Under-eye concealer
2. Late night baths
3. Clean, clipped fingernails, I ask no more
4. Owning the “just rolled out of bed” look
6. Dry Shampoo
7. The will to use my small childless windows to take a shower
8. Combing through my wet hair before it dries into a bird’s nest
9. An easily located hair elastic
10. My body when I was 20.
Up next: 100 Things I Love Now that I’m a Mom: Top 10 CONVENIENCES