There are many things that I loved before I was a mom like unexpected upgrades, racking up miles and remembering slippers for the flight. I still love those things (although they seem like a distant memory) but there is also a new list. A list of the things that I didn’t realize I would love, or appreciate, or simply not despise, once I became a mom. 100’s of things. So many things that I had to categorize them. We’ve done FASHION, PEOPLE, BEAUTY, CONVENIENCES, ENTERTAINMENT , KIDDO CARE & FORMER PET PEEVES. And now: TRAVEL
What do you love now that you travel as a mom?
1. An empty middle seat on the plane. I guess I’ve always loved this but now it feels like I’ve won the lottery.
2. The hotel kitchenette
3. A wallet that holds three birth certificates, stamps and 5 insurance cards
4. Pre-Boarding. Oh how my opinion has changed.
5. Rest stops. Not just for romantic rendezvous, come to find out.
6. Helpful Homesick Business Travelers. Nothing more lovely than a well-dressed stranger carrying your Boppy.
7. DVD player. Admit it!
8. That change of clothes for baby… and you
9. The elusive plane bathroom with changing table
10. Remembering air pressure before popping up the straw on a sippy cup