This summer has been surprisingly hot. And this is coming from a Florida girl. We spend most of our time outside walking around the city and I always want to make sure that Avery stays as cool as possible while riding in her stroller. I’ve been putting her in dresses this summer because they are easy to get on and they allow her to stay a little bit cooler in the hot sun.
I put her in many of the same dresses week after week and many of them are hand-me-downs. I have finally decided to spruce up her wardrobe and buy her some new summer dresses. I love supporting small businesses and love handmade, unique clothing for my girls.
Check out some of favorite handmade summer dresses for baby girls!
More from Lauren on Baby’s First Year:
- 10 High Chairs for Small Spaces
- 10 Things my 16 Month Old Loves to do
- 16 Stylish Babies to Follow on Instagram
- 5 Ways to Help Your Baby Stop Biting
- 15 Baby Book Apps to Document Baby’s Milestones
- Babble Blogger Favorites: Best New Strollers of Summer 2013
- 17 Sweet Sisterly Moments
- Taking Baby Berry Picking (PHOTOS)
Read more from Lauren at her personal blog, A Mommy in the City, where she chronicles her life living in New York City with a suburban mentality. For more updates, follow Lauren on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram! Check out more of Lauren’s Babble posts at Babble Baby.