As we all know, I’m obsessed with Instagram. Especially when it comes to taking pictures of Grayson. Last month I shared my must-download photo apps with you but then I realized, what do I do with all of these Instagram pictures? I have such good ones and I want to share them other places besides social media. I was shocked to see the cool ways you can treasure those precious baby moments captured on Instagram. Some of my favorite photos of Grayson have been filtered and uploaded to share with friends and I’d love to have them around my home, in his nursery, and even as gifts to give to grandparents. I never realized there were so many great ways to make your Instagram pictures really come to life aside from your iPhone.
See all of Casi’s Babble post here, check her out on Spearmint Baby, The Little Style File and Rags to Stitches. Want more? Get to know 25 things about Casi. Read more from Casi & the cupcake team on cupcakeMAG + cupcakeMAG Littles. Check out Casi’s lifestyle blog where she gives readers a glimpse into her personal life + behind the scenes of all the chaos, cupcake + co. For more updates, follow Casi on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest!
MORE FROM CASI ON BABBLE
- 14 Oh-So-Trendy Nurseries
- Sometimes Momma Needs a Break….and a Drink!
- 5 Things I Really Want for Mother’s Day
- Grayson is 7-Months-Old: 14 Of My Favorite Photos This Month
- Mother’s Day Style: Coordinating Outfits for Mom and Baby
- 15 Personalized Mother’s Day Gifts
- 10 Inspiring Ideas for Organizing the Nursery
- 12 Must-Have Eco-Friendly Finds for Baby
- 10 Mom Bloggers Style to Stalk Now