Happy Earth Day! In honor of the eco-chic holiday I wanted to share my favorite earth-friendly finds with you. We have fallen in love with them over the years. When you’re trying to make your home a safer and greener place for your little one, the best place to start is in the nursery by limiting the amount of plastic baby toys. But it doesn’t just stop at the toys. You have to think about the paint, the bedding, and more. Last year I shared how to go-green completely in the nursery.
So go ahead and say goodbye to the plastic and hello to the environmentally friendly baby products in honor of Earth Day!
See all of Casi’s Babble post here, check her out on Spearmint Baby, The Little Style File and Rags to Stitches. Want more? Get to know 25 things about Casi. Read more from Casi & the cupcake team on cupcakeMAG + cupcakeMAG Littles. Check out Casi’s lifestyle blog where she gives readers a glimpse into her personal life + behind the scenes of all the chaos, cupcake + co. For more updates, follow Casi on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest!
MORE FROM CASI ON BABBLE
- 10 Mom Bloggers Style to Stalk Now
- Preparing for Grayson’s Surgery and the Chaos in Between
- My Week via Instagram
- 19 Photos from Grayson’s First Trip to the Cherry Blossoms
- Grayson’s Adventures with Sophie
- 12 Must-See Spring-Inspired Nurseries
- An Interview with My 10-Year-Old: Hilarious Thoughts on Life with 4 Siblings
- A Shabby Chic First Birthday (Photos)
- 8 Beauty Tips for Busy Moms