For those who have been following me for some time on Babble know that I love sharing all of the pretty, swoon-worthy nurseries I come across. Because well — I am slightly obsessed. Each week, thanks to the blogosphere and Pinterest — I am constantly falling in love with such pretty spaces. Which isn’t so great for the stylist in me because that means I constantly am ready to re-decorate my own home. But it also gives me great ideas for clients and DIY projects I can do not just in the nursery but anywhere around my home. This week, I wasn’t surprised when I came across 50 I couldn’t wait to pin. Clearly I can share them all but I wanted to share with you my favorites! You can check them all out on my Pinterest board.
Which nursery will you be pinning to your board?
nggallery template=’carousel’ id=’130481′
See all of Casi’s Babble post here, check her out on Spearmint Baby, The Party Dress, The Little Style File and Rags to Stitches. Want more? Get to know 25 things about Casi. Read more from Casi & the cupcake team on cupcakeMAG + cupcakeMAG Littles. Check out Casi’s lifestyle blog where she gives readers a glimpse into her personal life + behind the scenes of all the chaos, cupcake + co. For more updates, follow Casi on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest!
MORE FROM CASI ON BABBLE
- Why You Should Save The Umbilical Cord After Birth to Create Art (Photos)
- Sibling Love: 15 Photos Between A Brother + His Sisters
- Hello Drool: 8 Must-Have Bibs to Buy Now
- What You Need To Know: How My 3-Month-Old Almost Lost His Toes
- 5 Disney Princess Inspired Outfits
- What Happens When The Mom Is Out of Commission? My Plans Before Surgery
- An Open List: How I Plan To Be A Better Mom