If your little one was anything like my girls, they were walking way before you expected it. Both Harlan and Avery walked at 10 months and were running the following month. I wasn’t planning on buying them shoes until well after a year, but their early walking made me purchase them much sooner than I had planned.
Now that we are into the hotter months, I am updating Avery’s shoe closet with a few new pairs of sandals. We are always out and about outside in the city, so I want her feet to be comfortable, cool, and cute! There are so many great sandals for babies who are just learning to walk and for those who are running around your house. Sandals are the perfect shoes for your little one this summer.
Here are my favorite picks:
More from Lauren on Baby’s First Year:
- 12 Cute Sun Hats for Babies
- 6 Tips for a Successful Road Trip for a Baby Who Doesn’t Like the Car
- Dad Photoshops Baby into Funny Situations
- Bright and Sunny: 10 Sunglasses for Baby to Keep Them Protected
- 10 Ways for Dad and Baby to Spend Father’s Day
- 10 Items to Bring on an Airplane for Baby and Toddler
- 25 Personalized Father’s Day Gifts
- 12 New Must Have Baby Products
Read more from Lauren at her personal blog, A Mommy in the City, where she chronicles her life living in New York City with a suburban mentality. For more updates, follow Lauren on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram! Check out more of Lauren’s Babble posts at Babble Baby.