It’s a new year, which means I am sure many of you have begun your list of goals for 2013 — otherwise known as those lovely resolutions. One of the top resolutions each year is to get more organized. If you’re a mom, this is something you are constantly striving for anyway, especially if you have a newborn or more than one little. Believe me, I have 5 kids so I totally get the whole “get organized!” resolution thing. Being organized helps give you more time with your littles. It makes life simpler. Less chaotic. You aren’t spending hours looking for things. You don’t have those “I want to scream at the top of my lungs” moments. Organization just helps a household run… smoothly.
Need a little inspiration and a few tips? Click through to see my favorite things to help you get organized in your own home.
nggallery template=’carousel’ id=’129015′
Read more from Casi & the cupcake team on cupcakeMAG + cupcakeMAG Littles. Check out Casi’s lifestyle blog where she gives readers a glimpse into her personal life + behind the scenes of all the chaos, cupcake + co.
MORE FROM CASI ON BABBLE
- 2012 via Instagram: A Year in Review (Photos)
- All the Glitters: 8 Sparkly Headbands
- New Years Eve Plans? Wearing Sequin Heels and Dancing in My Living Room
- 6 Reasons I Am Grateful For 2012
- A Look Back at 2012: My Favorite Ramblings on Babble
- 10 Nurseries You Can’t Wait To Pin
- Grayson is Two Months Old!
- Facing Reality, Finding Faith and Being Thankful for the Little Things
- 3 Must-Read Tips for Working at Home Mompreneurs
- 10 Organized Yet Stylish Playrooms
- 14 Royal Inspired Must-Haves for Baby
- 12 Inspiring Must-See Nurseries