During the first 12 months of your little one’s life, your baby will have many first milestones. First foods, first time they coo, first smile, and of course first holidays. All, which in my opinion, should be captured by camera (or iPhone). However, during the holidays I always go a step up and getting that baby in front of the camera is a must.
With Easter just around the corner, there are many who have booked their Easter portraits or who are gearing up for a spring photo session. That said, it is always fun to have a little inspiration to keep in mind when you’re heading out to visit your photographer or when you do it yourself. Look for props or things around your home to capture the perfect memory. With a few quick tips, you’ll have the perfect Easter portrait in no time!
Don’t forget to include these lovable photo props: Best dolls and plush toys!
See all of Casi’s Babble post here, check her out on Spearmint Baby, The Party Dress, The Little Style File and Rags to Stitches. Want more? Get to know 25 things about Casi. Read more from Casi & the cupcake team on cupcakeMAG + cupcakeMAG Littles. Check out Casi’s lifestyle blog where she gives readers a glimpse into her personal life + behind the scenes of all the chaos, cupcake + co. For more updates, follow Casi on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest!
MORE FROM CASI ON BABBLE
- 12 Must-See Spring-Inspired Nurseries
- An Interview with My 10-Year-Old: Hilarious Thoughts on Life with 4 Siblings
- A Shabby Chic First Birthday (Photos)
- 8 Beauty Tips for Busy Moms
- Grayson is Five-Months-Old! (Photos)
- Why You Should Save The Umbilical Cord After Birth to Create Art (Photos)
- Sibling Love: 15 Photos Between A Brother + His Sisters
- Hello Drool: 8 Must-Have Bibs to Buy Now
- What You Need To Know: How My 3-Month-Old Almost Lost His Toes
- 5 Disney Princess Inspired Outfits
- What Happens When The Mom Is Out of Commission? My Plans Before Surgery
- An Open List: How I Plan To Be A Better Mom
MORE ON BABBLE:
25 of the worst Easter bunny photos EVER
18 creative family picture poses you’ll actually want to try
The most age-inappropriate baby gear (What were they thinking?!)
25 powerful photos of women giving birth
The 20 most outrageous kids’ bedrooms