Yesterday I wrote all about mom style and how you can get the perfect flattering spring dress for yourself. But today, I am focusing on my baby boy! I am really excited to start shopping for Spring. I have been buying clothes here and there for him but I was waiting for the warmer weather to start so I could make sure I was getting the right sizes. Babies grow so fast!
With my 4 girls, it was all about pink sandals, dresses, and headbands but I am just as excited to buy Grayson some really cute things. Little boy departments don’t always have the cutest things in-store but shopping places like Amazon, Etsy, and sale sites are all places where you are sure to find adorable boy goods.
If you have a baby boy, here are some of the cutest spring items around! Well, in my opinion.
nggallery template=’carousel’ id=’130999′
See all of Casi’s Babble post here, check her out on Spearmint Baby, The Party Dress, The Little Style File and Rags to Stitches. Want more? Get to know 25 things about Casi. Read more from Casi & the cupcake team on cupcakeMAG + cupcakeMAG Littles. Check out Casi’s lifestyle blog where she gives readers a glimpse into her personal life + behind the scenes of all the chaos, cupcake + co. For more updates, follow Casi on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest!
MORE FROM CASI ON BABBLE
- A Shabby Chic First Birthday (Photos)
- 8 Beauty Tips for Busy Moms
- Grayson is Five-Months-Old! (Photos)
- Why You Should Save The Umbilical Cord After Birth to Create Art (Photos)
- Sibling Love: 15 Photos Between A Brother + His Sisters
- Hello Drool: 8 Must-Have Bibs to Buy Now
- What You Need To Know: How My 3-Month-Old Almost Lost His Toes
- 5 Disney Princess Inspired Outfits
- What Happens When The Mom Is Out of Commission? My Plans Before Surgery
- An Open List: How I Plan To Be A Better Mom