On Easter Sunday we spent the day at my Grandmother’s house as we celebrated a fun-filled holiday with family, as well as Grayson’s first Easter. My Grandma is 76 years young and well, she is quite the hostess. Just wait until you see her table. I just love her so much and feel so blessed to be able to have her in my life. Grayson and my girls just get so excited to see “Mama” so naturally everyone was counting down to Easter. Not just because of the Easter bunny, but because we were going to her house. Grayson was all smiles even though he was battling a double ear infection. You would never know he was under the weather. He was so content. Trying a few teenie tiny bits of ice cream and blueberry pie off Daddy’s plate and trying new foods like mashed potatoes. Grayson was so happy that he fell asleep on the floor on his blanket while a Duck Dynasty marathon played in the background. We are big Duck Dynasty fans around here.
We did miss my Mom and Dad though. This was the first holiday my parents were away. They went to Connecticut for a weekend get-a-way and they surely were missed but it still was such a wonderful day celebrating family and memories made on Grayson’s first Easter. I captured plenty of sweet moments with my iPhone and realized, I really need to start using my DSLR camera a little more to capture these special moments.
How did you spend Easter this year?
nggallery template=’carousel’ id=’131588′
See all of Casi’s Babble post here, check her out on Spearmint Baby, The Little Style File and Rags to Stitches. Want more? Get to know 25 things about Casi. Read more from Casi & the cupcake team on cupcakeMAG + cupcakeMAG Littles. Check out Casi’s lifestyle blog where she gives readers a glimpse into her personal life + behind the scenes of all the chaos, cupcake + co. For more updates, follow Casi on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest!
MORE FROM CASI ON BABBLE
- Grayson’s Adventures with Sophie
- 12 Must-See Spring-Inspired Nurseries
- An Interview with My 10-Year-Old: Hilarious Thoughts on Life with 4 Siblings
- A Shabby Chic First Birthday (Photos)
- 8 Beauty Tips for Busy Moms
- Grayson is Five-Months-Old! (Photos)
- Why You Should Save The Umbilical Cord After Birth to Create Art (Photos)
- Sibling Love: 15 Photos Between A Brother + His Sisters
- Hello Drool: 8 Must-Have Bibs to Buy Now
- What You Need To Know: How My 3-Month-Old Almost Lost His Toes
- 5 Disney Princess Inspired Outfits
- What Happens When The Mom Is Out of Commission? My Plans Before Surgery
- An Open List: How I Plan To Be A Better Mom