It’s almost Easter! I am so excited to be celebrating Grayson’s first Easter this year. I wrote all about what I planned to put inside his Easter basket and can’t wait to put him in his special outfit. I am sure many of you are celebrating a first Easter too! Of course with Easter comes along those memorable moments meeting the Easter bunny or the first Easter egg hunt. It is most likely filled with laughs and cries — usually during those forceful family photos. But there are plenty of awwww moments during this special holiday.
I reached out to the Babble community to give you a little smile today on Good Friday as you prepare for the Easter weekend ahead!
nggallery template=’carousel’ id=’131476′
See all of Casi’s Babble post here, check her out on Spearmint Baby, The Little Style File and Rags to Stitches. Want more? Get to know 25 things about Casi. Read more from Casi & the cupcake team on cupcakeMAG + cupcakeMAG Littles. Check out Casi’s lifestyle blog where she gives readers a glimpse into her personal life + behind the scenes of all the chaos, cupcake + co. For more updates, follow Casi on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest!
MORE FROM CASI ON BABBLE
- Grayson’s Adventures with Sophie
- 12 Must-See Spring-Inspired Nurseries
- An Interview with My 10-Year-Old: Hilarious Thoughts on Life with 4 Siblings
- A Shabby Chic First Birthday (Photos)
- 8 Beauty Tips for Busy Moms
- Grayson is Five-Months-Old! (Photos)
- Why You Should Save The Umbilical Cord After Birth to Create Art (Photos)
- Sibling Love: 15 Photos Between A Brother + His Sisters
- Hello Drool: 8 Must-Have Bibs to Buy Now
- What You Need To Know: How My 3-Month-Old Almost Lost His Toes
- 5 Disney Princess Inspired Outfits
- What Happens When The Mom Is Out of Commission? My Plans Before Surgery
- An Open List: How I Plan To Be A Better Mom