Quiet boxes and endless sensory play can be much better than a box full of toys — especially when you can whip it all up with just what you have at home. With more cold days ahead, it’s a great break from the average toy box. Take a look at a few of Grayson’s favorites!
1. A Baby Discovery jug is not just free, it’s brilliant and a simple DIY for baby. See the details from All Our Days!
2. I bet you never realized how many great things you can find right at home. The Imagination Tree had a great idea: sensory play with hair rollers!
3. Another great idea from The Imagination Tree is Raspberry Spaghetti. It’s a fun, easy and very stimulating DIY for an afternoon of fun.
4. When I came across this amazing idea from Fun at Home with Kids, I was so excited! Grayson loves anything to do with bubbles, so this is a sure favorite for babies and toddlers.
5. Colored rice in a sensory tub promotes endless play while teaching the colors of the rainbow and being creative. Check out this great tutorial from Powerful Mothering.
Which one do you plan to try first? I think your little tot will love them all!