With Father’s Day on Sunday, I am taking the time to look back at photos of Avery and her daddy. Their relationship has grown so much in the past year that is has been such a pleasure to watch. Over the year, Avery has fallen so much more in love with her daddy. She has become such a daddy’s girl.
She loves spending time with him and gets so excited the second that she sees him. As her mother, I couldn’t be happier that she feels this deep connection with her father. Avery and I have a special bond that is we will always share as mother and daughter. But I think that the relationship between a father and her daughter is extra special.
More from Lauren on Baby’s First Year:
- Dad Photoshops Baby into Funny Situations
- Bright and Sunny: 10 Sunglasses for Baby to Keep Them Protected
- 10 Ways for Dad and Baby to Spend Father’s Day
- 10 Items to Bring on an Airplane for Baby and Toddler
- 25 Personalized Father’s Day Gifts
- Fawn Shoppe: Stylish Clothes for Your Stylish Baby (GIVEAWAY)
- 12 New Must Have Baby Products
- Avery Goes to the Beach (PHOTOS)
Read more from Lauren at her personal blog, A Mommy in the City, where she chronicles her life living in New York City with a suburban mentality. For more updates, follow Lauren on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram! Check out more of Lauren’s Babble posts at Babble Baby.