Happy New Year’s Eve! Whether you have a baby now or maybe are expecting a new little in the new year, what better way to bring on 2013 than with a cute and funny onesie! From a funny way to show off your baby’s resolution to letting everyone know about your latest tax deduction, they have one for every sense of humor! I love having fun with onesies. Grayson has a ton of hilarious tees! Since your little can talk, you might as well voice their opinion in cute clothes right? Get ready to show your excitement for 2013 with these onesies.
2013 New Year’s Resolution Onesie 1 of 5What better way to start the new year than with a resolution for baby? Hilarious! It's a fun, personalized way to start off 2013.
Buy it from Lil Wet Setters for $16.25
Tax Deduction 2 of 5Because everyone knows when you welcome a baby you get a tax deduction. Might as well share it with the world!
Buy it from Still Having Fun for $15.99
Est. 2012 or 2013 3 of 5Let everyone know exactly when your little one was born.
Buy it from Welcome to Wonderland for $26
Copyright, 2013 4 of 5Simple. Cute. And perfect for a baby born in 2013. It makes a great gift too!
Buy it from Full Spectrum Apparel for $16
Bling on 2013 5 of 5DIY! Make your own onesie with a applique design.
Buy it from Applique Download for $3.99
Read more from Casi & the cupcake team on cupcakeMAG + cupcakeMAG Littles. Check out Casi’s lifestyle blog where she gives readers a glimpse into her personal life + behind the scenes of all the chaos, cupcake + co.
MORE FROM CASI ON BABBLE
- All the Glitters: 8 Sparkly Headbands
- New Years Eve Plans? Wearing Sequin Heels and Dancing in My Living Room
- 6 Reasons I Am Grateful For 2012
- A Look Back at 2012: My Favorite Ramblings on Babble
- 10 Nurseries You Can’t Wait To Pin
- Grayson is Two Months Old!
- Facing Reality, Finding Faith and Being Thankful for the Little Things
- 3 Must-Read Tips for Working at Home Mompreneurs
- 10 Organized Yet Stylish Playrooms
- 14 Royal Inspired Must-Haves for Baby
- 12 Inspiring Must-See Nurseries