Baseball is one of me and my husbands favorite sports. We are very lucky to live in a city with two baseball teams and stadiums nearby. We wanted to introduce our girls to baseball early on, so we started taking them to baseball games at a young age. Many people thought we were crazy for bringing a baby to a baseball game, but little did they know it’s actually a lot of fun.
We’ve made it to several games this season and have brought Avery to every single one of them. The best part is that we’ve been able to stay the entire game without even as much as a whimper from Avery. Baseball games are very kid and baby friendly and I recommend taking your little one as soon as you can. But before you head out to the stadium, check out these tips for taking your little one to a baseball game.
More from Lauren on Baby’s First Year:
- 11 Handmade Summer Dresses for Baby Girl
- 10 High Chairs for Small Spaces
- 10 Things my 16 Month Old Loves to do
- 16 Stylish Babies to Follow on Instagram
- 5 Ways to Help Your Baby Stop Biting
- 15 Baby Book Apps to Document Baby’s Milestones
- Babble Blogger Favorites: Best New Strollers of Summer 2013
- 17 Sweet Sisterly Moments
- Taking Baby Berry Picking (PHOTOS)
Read more from Lauren at her personal blog, A Mommy in the City, where she chronicles her life living in New York City with a suburban mentality. For more updates, follow Lauren on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram! Check out more of Lauren’s Babble posts at Babble Baby.