A few weeks ago I spotted one of the cutest birthday parties for a baby I have ever seen. I am talking party perfection — just so adorable. Of course, it was on Pinterest and when I clicked the photo it didn’t surprise me when it directed me to a lovely blogging friend, Camille of Camille Styles. But, what really caught me off-guard was that it was for her 6-month-old daughter Phoebe. Camille decided to celebrate Phoebe’s half birthday! I just love this idea. Yes – half birthday party.
After a few hours of DIY ideas and a homeade cake, Camille and her family put together the most amazing little party for their baby girl. I immediately thought gosh, why didn’t I think of this for Grayson! He just turned 6-months-old yesterday and I am just still swooning over this clever little idea. I just can’t get over the cuteness and great ideas!
Have you ever thrown your little one a half birthday party?
nggallery template=’carousel’ id=’131609′
Oh, there is more! Click over to Camille Styles to see all of the photos and details from the party.
See all of Casi’s Babble post here, check her out on Spearmint Baby, The Little Style File and Rags to Stitches. Want more? Get to know 25 things about Casi. Read more from Casi & the cupcake team on cupcakeMAG + cupcakeMAG Littles. Check out Casi’s lifestyle blog where she gives readers a glimpse into her personal life + behind the scenes of all the chaos, cupcake + co. For more updates, follow Casi on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest!
MORE FROM CASI ON BABBLE
- 5 Must-Download iPhone Apps for Instagram-ing Baby
- Grayson’s Visit to the Hospital for RSV with Sisters in Tow (Photos)
- 17 Photos of Grayson’s 1st Easter
- Grayson’s Adventures with Sophie
- 12 Must-See Spring-Inspired Nurseries
- An Interview with My 10-Year-Old: Hilarious Thoughts on Life with 4 Siblings
- A Shabby Chic First Birthday (Photos)
- 8 Beauty Tips for Busy Moms
- Grayson is Five-Months-Old! (Photos)
- Why You Should Save The Umbilical Cord After Birth to Create Art (Photos)