Breastfeeding is at the center of my life right now as I try to get my supply back up and help Avery gain the weight that she needs to. I plan on nursing her until she is at least one year old and then we will see where our journey takes us from there. I absolutely love the bonding time that we get when I am nursing Avery and cherish every moment of it.
There are so many great nursing clothes and accessories that can make your breastfeeding life easier and more comfortable. I have several items on my Christmas list to add to my breastfeeding accessories. If you are a nursing mom that wants to add gear and accessories to your holiday list this year, I’ve gathered some of my favorite nursing items as well as some that I can’t wait to try!
More from Lauren on Baby’s First Year:
- 5 Ways I Increased My Milk Supply in One Week
- Is our Breastfeeding Journey Over?/
- 20 Heartwarming Moments Between Sisters
- A Glimpse into Avery’s First Holiday Photo Shoot
- My Favorite Photos from Avery’s 9th Month
- 6 Fun Holiday Travel Tips to Keep You and Your Baby Entertained
- 10 Baby Sign Language Signs We Use the Most