One of my favorite parts of going to a baby shower is not only celebrating the mom-to-be, but also for the fun and creative games played that are centered all around the baby. A recent trend in baby shower games is to have your guests design their own onesies for your baby to wear. I had never heard of this when I had my baby shower with Harlan, but would have loved to see what my guests would have come up with.
Last week a dad-to-be shared some of the homemade onesies that his guests made at their baby shower. I was so impressed at how creative and funny his guests made the onesies. I’ll admit that I probably wouldn’t let my baby out of the house in some of them, but I definitely appreciate the humor.
For more funny baby shower onesies, check out the full list from The Huffington Post!
More from Lauren on Baby’s First Year:
- Ditch the Baby Book and Display Baby’s First Year
- Shared Spaces: A Look into Avery and Harlan’s Shared Nursery
- My Favorite Photos from Avery’s 13th Month
- 10 Urban Moms to Follow on Instagram
- Best New Strollers: Spring 2013
- 10 Essentials for Traveling With Kids
- Avery’s Easter Weekend (PHOTOS)
- 5 Signs Your Baby Might Be Ready to Drop a Nap
Read more from Lauren at her personal blog, A Mommy in the City, where she chronicles her life living in New York City with a suburban mentality. For more updates, follow Lauren on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram! Check out more of Lauren’s Babble posts at Being Pregnant and Baby’s First Year.