We all know I am a big fan of bowties. Just like my girls with headbands, I love putting a little accessory on Grayson. So naturally I am getting ready for the next holiday with a bowtie for my lucky boy! This will be his first St. Patrick’s Day so of course I need to have him in full-green attire to remember the day. Don’t have a boy? Browse through my favorite St. Patty’s Day headbands for girls here!
Which bowtie is your favorite for your little man?
nggallery template=’carousel’ id=’130508′
See all of Casi’s Babble post here, check her out on Spearmint Baby, The Party Dress, The Little Style File and Rags to Stitches. Want more? Get to know 25 things about Casi. Read more from Casi & the cupcake team on cupcakeMAG + cupcakeMAG Littles. Check out Casi’s lifestyle blog where she gives readers a glimpse into her personal life + behind the scenes of all the chaos, cupcake + co. For more updates, follow Casi on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest!
MORE FROM CASI ON BABBLE
- 8 St. Patty’s Day Headbands for Baby Girl
- Why You Should Save The Umbilical Cord After Birth to Create Art (Photos)
- Sibling Love: 15 Photos Between A Brother + His Sisters
- Hello Drool: 8 Must-Have Bibs to Buy Now
- What You Need To Know: How My 3-Month-Old Almost Lost His Toes
- 5 Disney Princess Inspired Outfits
- What Happens When The Mom Is Out of Commission? My Plans Before Surgery
- An Open List: How I Plan To Be A Better Mom