As a mom of 5, I have to say I have been blessed with little ones who sleep 8 plus hours, but that doesn’t mean I get that much sleep. Ha! I wish. Usually when the house is quiet, I will do all of my catching-up: getting things ready for school the next day, constantly responding to email, writing, etc. I swear I do my best work at night and get the most done when everyone else is snoring.
I will say I’ve pulled plenty of all-nighters, even though my bedtime is between 2-3AM with a call time of around 5-6AM. Sometimes I go back to sleep when my husband leaves for work until I get my oldest on the bus; other times, I don’t! So sleep is slim for me. I’ve always been more of a night owl anyway. But over the years, I’ve learned how to fake the I got a full eight hours of sleep look.
Check out my 7 best tips for looking well rested…even when you’re not:
nggallery template=’carousel’ id=’130574′
Go ahead — fake a good night’s sleep! I’d love to hear what tips you have, too!
Read more from Casi & the cupcake team on cupcakeMAG + cupcakeMAG Littles. Check out Casi’s lifestyle blog where she gives readers a glimpse into her personal life + behind the scenes of all the chaos, cupcake + co.
MORE FROM CASI ON BABBLE
- 8 St. Patty’s Day Headbands for Baby Girl
- Why You Should Save The Umbilical Cord After Birth to Create Art (Photos)
- Sibling Love: 15 Photos Between A Brother + His Sisters
- Hello Drool: 8 Must-Have Bibs to Buy Now
- What You Need To Know: How My 3-Month-Old Almost Lost His Toes
- 5 Disney Princess Inspired Outfits
- What Happens When The Mom Is Out of Commission? My Plans Before Surgery
- An Open List: How I Plan To Be A Better Mom