Shoes. I love them. So naturally, my littles are going to have quite the closet full. Even the baby. Grayson is almost 5 months old (eekk!) and has probably 10 pairs of shoes. As for my girls — the shoes are always overflowing. They get it from their momma. One of my favorite things about the change of the season is — shoes! Hello, cuteness. From sandals, to fresh, fun colors and cute prints, every baby needs a cute little pair of shoes for you to awwwww over. Right? I say yes. But they grow quickly so look on clearance too!
Which pair are you swoonin’ over?
nggallery template=’carousel’ id=’130355′
See all of Casi’s Babble post here, check her out on Spearmint Baby, The Party Dress, The Little Style File and Rags to Stitches. Want more? Get to know 25 things about Casi. Read more from Casi & the cupcake team on cupcakeMAG + cupcakeMAG Littles. Check out Casi’s lifestyle blog where she gives readers a glimpse into her personal life + behind the scenes of all the chaos, cupcake + co. For more updates, follow Casi on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest!
MORE FROM CASI ON BABBLE
- Sibling Love: 15 Photos Between A Brother + His Sisters
- Hello Drool: 8 Must-Have Bibs to Buy Now
- What You Need To Know: How My 3-Month-Old Almost Lost His Toes
- 5 Disney Princess Inspired Outfits
- What Happens When The Mom Is Out of Commission? My Plans Before Surgery
- An Open List: How I Plan To Be A Better Mom